Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Working on LTLYM assignments:

Assignment #15: Hang a Wind-chime on a tree in a parking lot.
Assignment #50: Take a flash photo under your bed.
Assignment #1: Make a child's outfit in adult size.
Assignment #n68: Feel the news.
Assignment #69: Climb to the top of a tree and take a picture of the view.
Assignment #33: Braid someone's hair.
Assignment #30: Take a picture of strangers holding hands.
Assignment #11: Photograph a scar and write about it. This scar was on my friend Debra. When we were in forth grade she was opening a door and turned to talk to me and her heel slid under the door and cut her tendon in half. She went through surgery and therapy. I remember getting out of class early everyday because she took longer to walk to the school bus and I had to carry her backpack. her cast went all the way up to her hip. We met in 1st grade and still hangout to this day.
These scar photos were of Greg's arm and leg from a car accident. He had major ulna nerve damage and lost his leg. He was a sleeping passenger when the driver fell asleep at the wheel and hit a tree.
This scar photo is of my very first scar I ever recieved. The scar left behind as a baby when I was physically seperated from my mother, my belly button.

No comments:

Post a Comment