Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Continuing LTLYM assignments....

Assignment #25: Make a video of someone dancing.

Assignment #37: Write down a recent argument.

Members involved: Mexican Male-David, White Male- Shawn, Black Male- John.

David: I'm tired of you white people pushing everyone around and taking credit for everything. (said with sarcasm)

John: Man I don't even see color, this is my brother. I go to his house his mom makes me a plate, I can sleep ion his couch. I was there when his daddy died and he was there when my daddy died. We are brothers I don't see color. 

David: I'm just tired of their shit. Don't get me wrong I believe ya'll are brothers but just like Vietnam, all Mexicans were in the front, all the blacks behind them, and the whites in the back. Thousands of Mexcian's died, thousands of blacks died, and a little bit of the whites died. The whites stayed back saying Go, go get them.

Shawn: I am tired of people arguing the past. I wasn't there, you weren't there, I wasn't born in the 1700's so why in the hell are we arguing about it. You want to argue? Then lets fucking argue, but lets argue about today, the here and now. Quit all the bullshit living in the past lets argue about the present.

David: No I am just saying it happened back then, and is still happening now. (winking as he is purposely pushing Shawn's buttons to get him fired up)

Shawn: Ok you want to argue about the past, we got to go all the way back then. I say we go around beating all the women's asses because its Eves fault we have to wear clothes. Fuck it give us three more shots of patron.

John: And three more beers.

*the argument ended there and they continued laughing and discussing music.

No comments:

Post a Comment